At Nobu Hotel Atlanta we are committed to making our facilities, resort amenities and services accessible to our guests with disabilities.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC AREAS
- Public entrance
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurants
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to fitness center
- Registration desk
- Valet parking
- Service animals welcome
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOMS
- Available in King & Double rooms
- Accessible route to all guest rooms
- Accessible bathrooms including vanities, toilets, and grab bars
- Accessible bathtubs with grab bars and seats available
- Communication features with available notification for visual and hearing impaired
- Television with captioning
For more information about accessible services and facilities, please contact us directly at 470-945-8888
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Nobu Hotel Atlanta is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. Nobu Hotel Atlanta is in the process implementing the relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 Level A (WCAG 2.0 A) as its web accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Nobu Hotel Atlanta. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Nobu Hotel Atlanta:
- Phone: 470-945-8888
- Email: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 3520 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30326
We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 business days.